Château de Senescau, Termes d'Armagnac - Closed for 2018
Events in the area
Gites in Gascony - Booking Form
Keith and Vivien Collins, Chateau de Senescau, 32400 Termes d'Armagnac
Rental prices include use of all facilities, electricity, and bed linen. There is a wifi signal available in all accommodation, this does depend on the equipment used and the signal can be reduced where the walls are thickest (and they are pretty thick in places!) We check it with our ancient iPhone but all devices vary.
25% deposit is due on booking your holiday, the balance being payable 8 weeks before your holiday commences.
A cleaning/damage deposit of £50/50€ (Le Vignoble & La Vieille Tour), £100/100€ (La Maison de Maitre) is required on arrival, this will be refunded should the accommodation be left clean with no damage on departure.
"Taxe de Sejour", payable locally, 0.40€ per adult per night.
Accommodation is available from 4pm and vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
Please kindly complete the following form and submit to make booking.
Indicates required field
La Maison de Maitre
La Vieille Tour
Please tick boxes for accommodation required
Total number of guests
Number of nights
more than a month
Total Cost of Stay
Please fill in amount
Additional information if required
I am authorised to make this booking on behalf of my party. I am over 18 years of age. I agree pay 25% of the total holiday cost to secure the booking and to pay the remaining 75% 8 weeks prior to the holiday start date. If booking after 8 weeks prior to the holiday start date the full amount should be paid. Please note in returning this form you are agreeing to pay a non refundable deposit now and the balance 8 weeks before the start date of your holiday (or the full amount should it be within 8 weeks of your holiday), this amount is still payable should you cancel (at any time) therefore it cancellation insurance is advised.
Please confirm that you agree to the rental terms